MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2001, 01:29 PM   #1
bada$$lx

Cool Crazy $hit here in NY

Sorry this has nothing to do w/ our Stangs, but I wanted to post in this room being that it's the one I most frequent. I and my family are OK from yesterdays horific events.

Although I know at least 10 people that were in the building or w/in 3 block radius, I don't know anyone who was injured or killed, thank God, but I have friends/family that know people who are still missing. It was some crazy $hit - amazing how something like this can happen in our country.

I hope that everyone had the chance to visit the WTC, it was a beautiful building. It is so sad what happened, not just for those passengers on the planes, workers in the buildings, and emergency workers who were just trying to help, but to all of us as Americans.....it was an attack on each and every one of us.

I hope that those who did this and those that funded them pay dearly. I'm not in the U.S. armed forces, but know many who are. And, I know that some of you are. Good luck to you all, in protecting our freedom. I for one am very appreciative for your service to this country. Good luck to all and God bless.

------------------
'90 LX 5.0;12K original miles (no sh*&);3.55 gears; March pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads;BBK 1 5/8" equal length shorties;MSD 6AL ignition w/ blaster 2 coil;FMS E303 cam;Pro-M 75mm MAF;BBK 70mm TB; Eibach drag-launch spring kit;Southside welded subs;9" K&N cone filter charger;Hurst shifter;Cervini's 3" turbo hood;A/C delete; gutted cats;2 chamber Flomasters;Corbeau racing seats;FMS 30# injectors;JMS chip; Holley 190lb fp;TFS track heat Intake (12.299 @ 113 - 1.78 60')

Old 09-12-2001, 01:31 PM   #2
bada$$lx

Unhappy

Never mind the little smiley guy - he's not w/ me, and wasn't supposed to be used

Old 09-12-2001, 02:48 PM   #3
88PONY
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Thumbs up!!! Couldn't of said it any better myself. This is a bunch of B/S. My girlfriends uncle was a NYC firefighter, and now he is just a memory. This I personally think was the biggest bit of history ever taken place. I live about 5 minutes from NYC. I could look out my bedroom window and see the skyline, but now it is not complete.
It's not nice to say, but I hope that the USA blows the $hit out of whom ever caused this mess.

God bless and good luck to everyone in the days and years to come!!!

Thanks
Old 09-12-2001, 03:06 PM   #4
SCOTTLT79
Registered Member

Angry

I couldn't agree anymore with bada$$lx when he said that this was an attack on the entire country. Although I didn't know anyone involved, I hope, I still feel like it was a big slap in the face to our entire nation. And, as far as I'm concerned, noone slaps the strongest nation in the world and gets away with it. I'm sure whoever is responsible for this will pay and pay big. Although I'm not in the armed forces, if it comes down to it, sign me up and ship me out. This is absolute bulls**t and they have to pay now.

Good luck and God bless to everyone out there who is mourning the loss of any loved ones. My prayers go out to all of you.

Scott
Old 09-12-2001, 04:23 PM   #5
bada$$lx

It looks like the FBI is making some rea serious headway......they've raided the apt where the alleged terrorists stayed in FL while learning to fly at the aeronautics school down there, they raided the hoitel room in Boston where they allegedly stayed and found some documents there and arrested an individual who tey suspect is related to the event, and lastly they stopped an Amtrack train in Rhode Island and arrested 3 individuals they say is affiliated to Bin Laden. I hope they use the most brutal of interogations on these a-holes and get all the info possible. If the bamboo shoots under their fingernails doesn't work, maybe they should try forceably inserting their turbins up their a$$e$!

------------------
'90 LX 5.0;12K original miles (no sh*&);3.55 gears; March pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads;BBK 1 5/8" equal length shorties;MSD 6AL ignition w/ blaster 2 coil;FMS E303 cam;Pro-M 75mm MAF;BBK 70mm TB; Eibach drag-launch spring kit;Southside welded subs;9" K&N cone filter charger;Hurst shifter;Cervini's 3" turbo hood;A/C delete; gutted cats;2 chamber Flomasters;Corbeau racing seats;FMS 30# injectors;JMS chip; Holley 190lb fp;TFS track heat Intake (12.299 @ 113 - 1.78 60')

Old 09-12-2001, 04:39 PM   #6
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation

Moved to the Blue Oval Lounge

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator
Closed Thread