MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-26-2001, 12:45 AM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Post efi to carb. /?

I was just thinking today about going to a carb setup. I am just tired of my car acting up and little stuff like that. I know that it is mostly the tuners fault if something is not runing right, but i think that a carb would eliminate allot of my problems.
If I were to sell my efi stuff (intake, fuel rails, regulater, distributer) I should be able to use the money to buy a victor jr intake and a nice 750 cfm race demon carb.
This is just me thinking out loud, but I think it would be easy to troubleshoot a carb setup over efi. There is allot to know about efi with all the sensors and stuff... it's driving me nuts. With a carb you only have to worry about jetting and spark.
What do you think do a carb swap or tuff it out with the efi. If it won't cost me that much money I would have no problem going to a carb.

------------------
79 hatch w/ NA 347,stage 2 Canfield heads, out of the box Victor 5.0 intake, solid roller cam, Aeromotive fuel system, proshifted TKO II.MY CAR http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/...splay.cgi?1288
93lx all stock + tremec
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: