View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 08:02 PM   #6
mustangman4
Registered Member

ECT module? Lost me there. I was talking about the Engine Coolant Temp sender that the ECU uses to know where engine temp is at located in the lower intake manifold. As far as vacum line routing goes it will take a bit I think I even wrote it down somewhere. I did include a pic but its kind of hard to tell. The little vacum line out of the back of the intake goes to the EGR vacum regulator and to the fuel pressure regulator. The big one out of the front goes to the Canister Purge canister located on the front pass apron near the air intake. The large one located right rear of the manifold goes to the vacum tree that is on the firewall for brakes, A/C, and heater and stuff. The one located underneath the intake goes to the PCV valve on the back of the lower intake. I wish I could draw a pic but man I am horrible at that. Hope this helps.

Brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg im001043.jpg (423.4 KB, 19 views)