View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 03:12 AM   #18
Mustvid
Registered Member

Well I have some more progress but It's still not running right. I have replace the EVP and EGR (Autozone Warranty) and have the vacuum lines correct. I checked for vacuum leaks by listening with a vacuum hose. I also swapped the EGR solenoid from another working car. I'm still getting code 12 and 34. Car now idles rough when started the improves as car warms up. Car still runs lean. Code 34 (orc): EVP or PFE voltage above closed limit during operation. I don't understand what this means and I don't know what the PFE is. I'm also wondering if it could be the Barometric Pressure Sensor. I understand that this sensor does impact the mixture but I'm not getting a specific code. I have the luxury of having a 93 Cobra to swap parts with. I guess tomorrow I will swap this sensor. Is the MAP the same as the BAP? I think I'm getting close.
92 Coupe, Wild Strawberry, Black interior, Jasper Perf AOD, 3:73's
Kanaen Hood, Polished Typhoon Intake.March Underdrives, Mac Cold Air, Mac Ceramic Longtube headers, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, Mac Pro Chamber, Black Magic Fan, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Accufab 65mm TB, MSD Coil, MSD6BTM, 1.7r rockers, FMS 9mm wires
Mustvid is offline   Reply With Quote