View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 01:52 AM   #1
shelby2
Registered Member

Question master cylinder and prop valve question

hello, could someone please tell me what kind (year/make) of master cylinder i would need for a 4 wheel power disc brake setup. i have front discs from a 78 granada and rear brakes from a 78 versailles. i was thinking about using the master cylinder and proportioning valve from the 78 versailles, but when i went to the parts store it said the proportioning valve was for abs??? i was looking at master power brakes' website and saw that they have those parts, master cylinder is $120 and the valve is $110, which is more than what i want to pay. i would appreciate it if any of you could at least steer me in the right direction, i thank for your help in advance
1967 ford mustang coupe, red w/white stripes, hood scoop, front and rear spoiler, 5.0 fuel injection, trickflow intake, 70mm mac tb/egr, billet fpr, 24# inj, 73mm c&l maf, cobra t5 w/pro 5.0 shifter, msd 6a box w/tfi blaster coil, flowtech longtubes w/turbo mufflers, t-rex inline pump, ported and polished E7TE heads w/1.94,1.60 valves, lunati 292 cam, harland sharp 1.6 rollers, ford 9" with 4.10 gears
shelby2 is offline   Reply With Quote