MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-25-2001, 09:20 PM   #1
HKstang
Registered Member

Post EVP code and dumbass beeping sound

OK two questions: I'm getting a code 34 for EVP voltage above closed limit. The check engine light will come on when the car's just warming up and when I give it gas. when I let off, the light goes away. This only happens when its just warming up and sometimes when I'm cruising on the highway. How do I check my EVP and what affect does this have on performance?

Second question. I just bought the car and there's a really loud beeping coming from behind the dash around the stereo area. It goes on for about thirty seconds when I turn the car on and it will come on for no reason when I'm driving too once in a while. Do Mustangs come with warning tones or something or is this just something to do with the last owner's stereo system. I've loked behind there and I can't find anything that's not supposed to be there.

Sorry this is a bit long.

Thanks in advance.
HKstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 10:18 PM   #2
HKstang
Registered Member

OK, I need some help here, this beeping sound is driving me nuts. Its starting to do it more and more now when I'm driving. It seems to be more when the car is in stop and go traffic. Any ideas?
HKstang is offline   Reply With Quote