MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2000, 09:20 AM   #1
Enrique Rodriguez

Cool its me again...CAN I BEAT THE Z-28's?

Before I get flamed for asking so many d****d questions I want to say thank you all for all of your help. You have saved my butt on several occasions. You guys are an invaluable source of information and first hand experiences. I actually ordered the gears I was asking about (finding a mechanic in Italy to install them will be quite the adventure, I am sure). Now the question--I have full exhaust and no engine mods. I will replace the fan with an electric one and remove A/C. I just got the Kenne Bell catalog and I am stoked. I was wondering if you guys think I could beat the Z-28's with a 5 or 6 lb boost and the 3.73's. I would also be using his switch chip,80mm mass air and bigger injectors (until the motor blows up). I can only run 5 or 6 because of the low octane crap I have to put in my car. (the gas is leaded here). There are no quarter mile tracks here so I can't run a comparison time, everything is rally, rally, rally.

------------------
86 GT T-tops, AOD, B&M shift kit and hammer shifter, ROH wheels, K&N, Timing, 87 spindles, rear disc, BBK 1.5, poly bushings, Crutchfield front kick panel speakers.