View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 09:14 PM   #2
bigblockcoupe
Registered Member

i like the flowmaster american thunder it has the performance flowmaster sound but is not too loud actually with the converters still on it's too quiet i think everybody says this muffler is better than flowmaster or that muffler is better but personally i don't think anything else on the market sounds as good as a flowmaster i had a body with a 393 super charged stroker and up until he built the stroker(since the car was stock) he had flowmasters on it but some guy at dallas mustang told him that the mac h-pipe and cat back was better and sounded better blahblahblah so he bought it and tried to convince me it sounded good finally one day after him trying to convince me it sounded good and i told him the flows sounded better he says "ya'know you're right i hate these damn mac mufflers they sound like crap i miss my flowmasters" and now he once again has flows on his car and he lived happily ever after the moral of this story get flowmasters or forever live an anguished and tortured life until you do.
bigblockcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote