View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 10:29 PM   #3
Mad Horse
Registered Member

Default Re: FMS ADS don't fit??

chatcher you are dead on! I went to the shop tonight and looked at it for myself. I said the same exact thing to them about the rear suspension being unsprung on the lift. The other thing I noticed was the passenger side muffler (the one that is rubbing) is installed slightly incorrect. The pipe infront of the muffler has a slight curve to it and needs to be rotated to push the muffler out. Right now the curve faces down so it is just pushing the muffler up. I pointed this out to them and they agreed it should work. I have to admit that I was the one who installed the Cat-Back and am thus guilty . I guess I didn't pay attention to how the curve was facing on the factory exhaust and installed it the way I did. Ofcourse I had no clue it would lead to problems 6 years later. LOL They are going to heat it up and try to rotate it tom. morning. If all goes well I will get it back tom. with a whole new drivetrain!! Man I can't wait to see how she feels.

Cosmetic Mods: Color change interior & exterior, Cervinis Ram air hood, 16" Ponies, LX Taillights.
"Nip it in the Bud"
Mad Horse is offline   Reply With Quote