MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-18-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
Fox Hound
Registered Member

Default Fox Body parts...Cervinis and who else?

Who elses makes high quality body parts besides Cervinis? I know they are the best and you get what you pay for but there must be another outfit that make parts that fit. I'm looking for a '93 Cobra rear bumper cover. Any other recommendations? Also. they sell a front Running Horse cutout grill piece that goes into a GT front bumper cover. My question is how do you install that piece since the whole thing is one piece? Do you have to cut an opening there? Anyone did this before?

Last edited by Fox Hound; 06-18-2002 at 05:08 PM..
Fox Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 11:13 PM   #2
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

www.spoilers.com has a nice body kit for mustangs. Im not sure about a cobra bumper. Pick up a copy of 5.0 magazine of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. There are all kinds of companies selling body kits.
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 07:16 AM   #3
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Check out Harwood. They don't have a HUGE selection, but what they have are awesome. I like Cervinis too.
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 10:29 AM   #4
HORSEMEN RACING
Registered Member

Thumbs up Other places in Texas

It is another place in Texas called ABC Exclusive,that has hoods and body parts.

In all reality,there is Cervini's and the rest. Late Model Restoration is another place in Texas that sells body parts,Mustang Parts Specialties,and Age Classic Design are some other's.

Good luck with your search.

"there are 5,000 Army troops sitting on their butts doing nothing,while 2 companies of Marines are securing this island" spoken by a Army General on the Isle of Grenada in 1983
HORSEMEN RACING is offline   Reply With Quote