MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-20-2001, 04:50 PM   #1
quick89gt
Registered Member

Post Fuel Lines...EMERGENCY HELP!!

Well, I was installing a fitting for my electric fuel pressure gauge, when i broke it off in my fuel line...after removing the shrader (relief) valve. No one around here has one...and if i try to order it from Ford, i have to order all the fuel rails and everything for $250. Does anyone have an extra one froma project or something or know someone who does? I would love to buy it from you and need it, as I don't have a car now. It's the hardened section of the fuel line that has the schrader valve in it. Please help if you can...josh

------------------
'89 GT, T-5,
Bored .030 Over, GT-40P heads, MAC 1 5/8" headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, 2 1/2" Flowmasters, Edelbrock 65mm T.B., Trick Flow Intakes, Crane 2031 cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Keith Black hyp. flat top Pistons, Screamin' Deamon Coil, Champion Plugs, March Underdrive Pulleys, 255lph Fuel Pump, SVO Motorsport Clutch, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Formula GP Suspension, MAC Upper & Lower Control Arms, FMS 3.73 Gears.
quick89gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 06:08 PM   #2
go4it
Registered Member

Have you thought about taking it off and drilling it out yourself or take it and let someone else do it. I know the hole is small but they may be able to drill the hole a little bigger and use an easyout, and if it is real tight heat the outer part of the fitting then try and screw it out. All of this is with the line off of the car. And if you can't go this route faster then e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you the one that I just took off my car.

------------------
93GT, S-trim, Stage 2 TFS TW heads, Stage 2 Cobra intake, AFM powerpipe, PRO-M 75mm massair, 75mm throttle body, 30lb.inj. 1 5/8 headers, 2 1/2 h-pipe and exhaust, 2 chamber Flowmasters, 3.55 gears, Ultradyne cam, Elder.timing gears, Black Magic fan, 3 row alum.rad. MSD6al/BTM, MSD coil, MSD shift light, subframe connectors, A-pillar gauges, Pro-5.0 shifter.
go4it is offline   Reply With Quote