View Single Post
Old 06-02-2002, 10:25 PM   #4
PONYONE
Registered Member

Default Re: Headers without individual primaries?

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Fort
My leaky header gaskets are starting to get annoying so I thought I would just go ahead and get some nice headers on there and throw on the h-pipe that has been collecting dust in my basement for a few years at the same time. I plan to get 1.5 inch unequal length for ease of installation and cuz new heads are not in the works so don't try to talk me into 1 5/8ers.

My question is, what headers do you all recommend that are not of the individual primary breed? Basically I want the ones that have the backing plate connecting all the tubes at the head. I seen a few people pulling individual primary headers off cars for one reason or another and then they can't get them back on because the metal has warped. I am looking a Summit insert in 5.0/Super Ford and I see some Hedman's that have the plate connecting the tubes and are $99. This seems low. Any ideas?

What are some good gaskets and where can I get them? Thanks for all the help, my car wouldn't run without you guys.
Hedman makes a great header for your car. Under $100.00 plus it'll boost you economy!
PONYONE is offline   Reply With Quote