MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-16-2002, 12:05 AM   #1
JohnnyG
Registered Member

Talking Heck Of A Deal!

I was in a bind tonight because my radiator was leaking and I have to be on the road for the next two days (business). The crack was too big for a quick band-aid additive, and the only place I could find a new radiator at 7PM (after work) was at PepBoys. It was a GoDan Radiator, a brand that I had never heard of...

Anyway, I was in a bind, so I picked-up this 3-core GoDan unit for $159. This is not a bad start considering my last 3-core radiator cost me nearly $300.

Then I asked about the warrantee... it comes with a full lifetime warrantee!! This is right through PepBoys!! If it ever fails, I can bring it to any PepBoys for a free replacement!

Then I installed it about 1 hour ago, and this thing cools just as good as my last Modine 3-core! Honestly, this has to have been one of the best buys I've made for the stang... most radiators come with a 90-Day warrantee... you can't beat this with a stick!

Any of you guys out there who use their stang as a daily driver, with weekend trips to the strip of track, I would seriously consider picking up one of these units! You can't beat the price OR the warrantee, AND it performs!!

-John
PBR 5-Lug Brakes
Cobra R's w/ 255 Rubber

Rice Hater's Club #60
JohnnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 02:03 AM   #2
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

I was also in a bind, and bought the 3-core heavy duty one from Autozone for $159(same one). I loved it, and it cooled great.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote