MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-10-2001, 10:08 PM   #1
onefastlx420
Registered Member

Question help

this has been a project a year in the waiting and its finally time, my car should br ready this week, i have a few questons: first where can i start with the fuel pressure and timing and second with the below combo with 1.6 aluminum roller rockers what should i adjjust them too should i give the engine some mileage before adjusting them i believe my mechanic told me tthe were at 0 degrees im not a mechanic and i really dont know aalot boout cars but over the past year ii have learned alot thanx for ny advice

------------------
89lx cocaine white,cobra wing/emblems,chrome 18in cobra r's/nitto xtremes, gt40 longblock from ccm,forged pistons,f303,1.6 rockers,performer rpm intake,70mm tb,75mm bullet,bbk fenderwell induction,24#inj,190l pump,bbk fuel pressure regulator,140amp alt,msd ignition/disributor,aluminum 3 row radiator,bbk shorty's,off road h pipe,flowmasters,king cobra clutch,world class t-5,3.73's,strut tower brace,subframe connectors
onefastlx420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 02:10 AM   #2
Daves 95GT
Registered Member

you didnt mention which heads were on the motor, and also, which type of rocker, pedestal or stud. if they are pedestal, tighten them till the pushrod no longer twists between your fingers and stop. if stud, do the same, but then go one half turn additional and lock down. starting fuel pressure should be about 40 psi at the highest, and go from there.
Daves 95GT is offline   Reply With Quote