View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 06:42 AM   #8
surfbeast
Registered Member

The $ 390 per head price is for the swap kit with the 01 heads. The heads I"m refering to are the NEW FRP heads for th 96-98. I hope they did not make a mistake on the price, maybe they ment 750/piece instead of 750/pair. All the wrecked 98 up cars are being rebuilt, like mine. ones that are unfixable are being used for parts at rebuliders. For example: my friend does this and has a 02 GT black on black with every option with 4K miles and it's a vert the price on it is $12,900. Only had to replace rear quarter and bumper,no frame damage,car is now perfect. He'll profit 4Grand on the car, not bad profit margin, That is where all the parts are going.

Just checked the Parkway site: The price is 750.45 a PAIR for full complete heads. fully machined with valves and cams. That's 325 per head and they flow better than the 01 heads. Read the specs on them at the FRP site! The site for parkway is

www.parkwayperformance.com

Last edited by surfbeast; 11-21-2002 at 06:49 AM..
surfbeast is offline   Reply With Quote