MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-18-2001, 10:59 PM   #1
1BAD93LX
Registered Member

Unhappy HELP! Why is my Rearend Doing This)PLEASE!!!!!:(

If you read my post about my Track times, I describe some of what was happening to me today, Here is my setup on my rearend, It never did this last year with my stock Quad shocks & Eibach lowering springs,

Now I have a new setup! It SUCKS!

Eibach Drag Launch Kit w/Airbag
50/50 shocks in the back!

The car sit's really high in the back from the wheel wells!
The guy cut the front springs & the front sits really really low, The car does not even squat at all, It just bounces! My freaking garage door opener came off my sun viser it bounces so bad!

(WHAT IS CAUSING THIS) PLEASE HELP ME!

There is no use in having all this power if it is not going to the gound, But also it is going to break something!

HELP!

OH also, When I do get the car out, When I hit second gear & hit third, It feels like I am going to lose control, I don't have the Front or Rear Swaybar on the car, Do you think this is what it is?

The car is freaking scary! It feels like I am going to hit the wall! How do I tame this BEAST so I can drive it safley down the track with out feeling like I am going to lose control?

Thanks Guys!
For all you HELP!
SEB,

------------------
93 Notchback Red with TFS Heads, TFS Track Heat Intake, Anderson N-4 Cam 512/512 LIFT 222/Intake, 230/ Exhaust, Flaming River Manual Steering & Rack & Pinion, Anderson N/A Powerpipe, Moser 28 spline Axles, Eibach Drag Springs, Chrome Cobra Rs, Nitto Drag Radials, 4.10s, FRPP Alum Driveshaft, Mac 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers, Pro Chamber H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmaster, Kenny Brown Subs, Lower Control Arms, 24lb Injectors, Pro M 75 Bullet, Pullys, AC, Elimnater, No Smog, 70 EGR, with 65 TB, 1-6 FMS Rock
1BAD93LX is offline   Reply With Quote