MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-12-2002, 12:08 AM   #1
66StangGuy
Registered Member

Post Please HELP!!

A friend of mine has an 85 saleen mustang that he was going to sell me for and unbelievable price. I think I could find the small pocket change he wants for it but it needs a lot of work. I was wondering if anyone knew of any company(s) that would sponsor me to rebuild the car. I would let them use the car for anythign they needed or even paint the car with their company name and logo on it. I dont really care if it is with one or more companies but I just need some funding so I can start asap before I lose the deal. Any ideas who I should write to? was thinking of Mustang and fast fords but I dont know if there is anyone else who would sponsor me. Thanks

Also i have 66 Mustang Coupe that they can use if needed.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:11 AM   #2
WADS56
gear banger

I think about half of the people here would want a sponser to pay for there car, I know I would. Not to many peolple get that lucky and the ones that do are the big boys. You may be able to find a paint shop to paint the car or something, but unless you are someone that can expose your car to lots of people good luck.
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 02:15 AM   #3
66StangGuy
Registered Member

exposing my car is no problem.. im sure i could help out any buisness. also what about the people who get thir car redone in the magazines..i know they dont pay for it. does the company find them or do they look for the company?