MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-12-2003, 06:02 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Default Can someone please hook me up?

I am in dire need of a second vehicle. I have been looking for the longest time and just can't find the right car. I know it may seem a bit trivial to some of you, but I am looking for a new V6 Stang. It must be a Manual, Silver, and have a CD player.

I know what you are asking, "Have you tried you local ford dealer?"

Yes I have. All the dealers in a 100 mile radius of me. None have what I am looking for and none seem to want to help me out either. Arseholes.

I wish it was as easy as just walking in the dealership and saying, "I 'll take that one." Nope, not for me. Everything has to be the absolute most difficult way possible. I mean Everything .

Anyone in the Carolina's or even VA know where to get this mystical steed? You'd think they have millions of these things laying around, huh?

Well, enough complaining. Later.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:16 PM   #2
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Talking actully...

I drive a v6 silver mustang... but its an automatic... anyway... I was gonna suggest www.autotrader.com ... while I was looking for stangs and there were TONS on there.. of course you will have to nogotiate a price.. most are nogotiable.. but be sure to get the VIN and check www.carfax.com to make sure it hasnt been wrecked and such. but it will list all of the mustangs silver, V6 within the amount of distance you choose for sale by private sellers... I would reccomend it because then you wouldnt have to pay the dealer price and you would still get a great car!

I dunno though, its up to you

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 01:23 AM   #3
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

I just checked autotrader in your area and the only thing that showed up was this 2002. I don't know if that is new enough, but here is the link

I know you said your dealers aren't too willing to help, but if you wanted to, wouldn't they order a new one for you?

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 12:02 PM   #4
svokip
Registered Member

I bought my Mach1 from crossrods ford in Cary. Have you tried them. I have never seen so many Mustangs at one dealership. They even had a TV ad last week about 2003 GT's for no money down $259 or $279 a month. Every one I know gets a good deal there. You can look up their number on the Ford website.

"Junior, when we get home...remind me to punch your momma right in the mouth." Buford T. Justice(great law of Texas)
svokip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 12:38 PM   #5
svokip
Registered Member

Merry Christmas!

http://www.sanfordford.com/pages/pre...FP40484F107368

Sanford Ford in Sanford has what you're looking for. It's probably about 2-2 1/2 hrs from Charlotte.

"Junior, when we get home...remind me to punch your momma right in the mouth." Buford T. Justice(great law of Texas)
Old 12-13-2003, 12:42 PM   #6
svokip
Registered Member

Try here too.

http://www.lafayetteford.com/pages/p...FP40674F149595

Old 12-13-2003, 03:43 PM   #7
RBatson
Registered Member

Found it! Its in Raleigh and you can definitely get them down on the price.. If the rebate applies to this car you should be able to get it for around $13-14k out the door.

http://www.mycapitalford.com/pages/p...e%3BVIN%2Cdesc
Old 12-13-2003, 07:01 PM   #8
RBatson
Registered Member

The rebate does apply to this car so that would be $18,490 - $3000(rebate)= $15,490 - $2,490= $13,000. Add around $1k for taxes, tags and such and thats $14k. You should be able to get them down atleast that much.. on that car I'd probably try to get it down another $1k (offer $13k out the door). Just remember that the rebate is not coming out of their pocket its from the factory. ei. Best price then subtract the rebate or just get Ford to mail it straight to you. Oh and, you probably know this already but... don't act like its the car you've been searching for, you just happened across it. If they know its the car you are looking for it may be tough to negotiate the price.

Funny thing, my mom bought a Mercedes a couple monthes ago and they wouldn't come off the price for her. I called and talked to the sales manager for 5 minutes and saved her $1600.. if she would have done like I said she would have saved another $1k but they knew she wanted that car.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:00 PM   #9
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Thanks guys. I think I may have found the one in Asheville. Thanks though. Later.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:58 PM   #10
CobraJet428
Registered Member

Default Try these

Try these if you are still looking:
Fairway Ford (Greenville,SC)
Benson Ford (Easley,SC)
Norris Ford (Pickens,SC)
Roper Ford (Seneca,SC)
If you are in Charlotte, the dealers are 2 to 2.5 hours away from you.
Rice Haters Club Member #237
2007 Vista Blue Mustang GT Convertible w/black top and charcoal interior, 18-in. polished aluminum wheels.
1978 Ford F150 Ranger Longbed, 400M w/automatic and 2 fuel tanks...get the picture?
1993 Mustang GT Dark Blue/Grey 2-tone. Flowmaster Mufflers and blackouts on the headlights. RIP (10/31/99).
1968 Mustang 6 cyl/C4 automatic
1938 Ford Pickup, Flathead V8 (85HP) with granny 4-speed..a restoration work in progress.
CobraJet428 is offline   Reply With Quote