MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-08-2001, 08:06 PM   #1
LX XLR8R
Dirk Diggler

Unhappy i cant belive i f'ng did it..what now??

after reading all these posts above people flipping thier hood back i went and did it..i was setting my fuel pressure and i popped it but never got out then took off and it went straight up..i wasnt going faster then 20..my hood is fine minus a scratch from the wiper post but behind it is f'ed..i got the plastic but what do i do about the metal on each side??i didnt look at it long but it looked like it was welded in????please help..i am so close to getting this thing done..i dont need this now

------------------
1987 black notch(ex 4 banger)
DSS 306 w/ main support...Elderbrock 6028 heads..gt-40 intake..24# injectors...70 mm tb..77 pro-m...accel 300+..mac full legnth..tremec w/ pro5oh...full MAC exhaust,off road h-pipe,long tubes, catback...ron davis radiator..subframes, control arms...CFDF II..o yea holley FPR sucks..dont buy one..
AIM=onesillynotch
LX XLR8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 12:42 AM   #2
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

my friend did the same thing 2 weeks after he painted the whole car, needless to say he was pissed! his dented in those two pieces on the side too, they are part of the car and dont come out without cutting them out, he said he's gonna do some kind of welding crap so he can pull out the dents then i guess ues filler to get it perfect, my advice to you is to take it to a professional and see what they have to say, sorry about your luck man

------------------
88 Notchback 5.0, 3.73's, Explorer intake, pulleys, Crane 1.7's, BBK headers, off-road H-pipe, flowmasters, subframe connectors, 65mm TB, shift kit, March ram air kit, motorsport wires, MSD coil, upper and lower control arms, 155lph fuel pump, cheap 2800 stall, Crane Adj.FPR, best time- 13.99@99.75, not yet tested times after rocker and intake install
fiveohpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote