MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
cala
Registered Member

Default Interior work on a 89 LX Conv.

Hey guys, I'm new here and as you may imagine lost. I hope you excuse my grammar since I'm not American nor live in the US.

I recently got a blue 89' mustang convertible LX. I was lucky enough to get it for free as it was my brothers and he didn't have the time to use it. So I took it and put it into running shape.

The exterior paint is not perfect, considering it is original. But because I don't have 2,000 dollars to paint it (I'm in college) and since I'll be spending a lot of time inside, I would like to bring the interior back to life.

The interior combo is black, blue and white. The seats are white vinyl but have blue covers on it, aside from that the rest is stock. The blue dash is fading and looks plain ugly, it doesn't have a radio, speakers and there are some wires sticking out from where the pedal is. The RH sunvisor is missing, the seatbelts look like a limb d$%k and the pad where both of the seatbelts come out are really worn out ( they are white). Screws or anything that is metallic is rusty, and the window switch cover/buttons are broken (both). Also the LH 1/4 windows is not working. Everything else looks in shape and in working condition.

So any suggestions into what I could do to make this baby look glamorous again? I'm open to suggestion or anything crazy, as long as it makes the 'stang looks cool.

Thanks!

Last edited by cala; 02-22-2009 at 11:42 PM..
cala is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: