MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-09-2001, 01:05 PM   #1
Chappy
Registered Member

Post Lafayette In Area Mustangers going to US41 this weekend!

Is there going to be a caravan from Lafayette, I know last time a bunch of people met at the Walmart in West Lafayette... anyone up for it? I think it would be pretty cool. Let's get something going!
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 01:08 PM   #2
sedanman
Registered Member

I would be up for it if I had more notice but I have to work Let me know more ahead of time and I am in. I talked to Ping and I may come down grand prix weekend.

P.S. I am the one with the red coupe that came down with ping last year.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 01:22 PM   #3
Chappy
Registered Member

That's cool man, I've known about it for some time and put upa few didfferent posts but no one seems to reply to them. I heard you had a good run the other night at Muncie, 13.2... what mph are you getting? Also 60'? Ping said you couldn't get any traction off the line, don't you have BFG drags on it? I can't remember for sure.
Old 04-09-2001, 01:22 PM   #4
stangsrule
Registered Member

Smile

I will be there along with a few others, there hasn't been any offical plans made yet but I imagine there will be at least as many as last year if not more...

------------------
92GT all the free stuff and a few bolt-ons, lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, etc.

[This message has been edited by stangsrule (edited 04-09-2001).]
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:08 PM   #5
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

I would like to go but I got to work on my fuel setup this weekend!!..I am puttin on my new Perma-cool fan and 3-core tonight and my adjustabe FR and 30#inj. this weekend. How often do you have one of these.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, High T
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:15 PM   #6
IMPULSERACING
Registered Member

Cool

I'll be up there with a few cars.

Smokedawg, Finish that stuff tonite so that you can go this weekend. And don't tell me you don't have enough time because I just threw my engine in last night and still have to finish putting it together not to mention I still have to put my new carpet and full interior back in, and also my front rotors and brakes and I still plan on being there. (although I may be sleeping from lack of sleep this week)
IMPULSERACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:17 PM   #7
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

We are going to have another on later this Summer so keep your eyes open for a post with the info sometime early in July.

sedanman - I think I'd be taking off of work for this one because we have 76 cars signed up so far

Here's the list of registrations - http://www.indianastangers.com/mr_regs.htm

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Indiana Stangers Association
Buy your parts here
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:17 PM   #8
sedanman
Registered Member

Yeah 13.2@105.5 on a 2.09 60ft I know with work I could get a 1.9 60ft but it was kinda cold for traction I also think I can get more mph with some real tunning, I am sure I will get this 156K short block into the 12's
Old 04-09-2001, 02:19 PM   #9
sedanman
Registered Member

Yeah that is on 255/50/16s but they were brand new and I was unfamiliar with the how to launch on them or what air pressure.
Old 04-09-2001, 02:21 PM   #10
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

IMPULSERACING, I know how you feel. I've been losing sleep because I have been trying to get this beast back together. I hope to have it done tonight.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Indiana Stangers Association
Buy your parts here
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:21 PM   #11
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Well I seriously do have a time problem. I go to IUPUI with 17 Credit hours. Plus work on campus so I am here monday through Thursday from 8 in the morning til 8 at night. Then I got about a 50 minute drive home to Knightstown. I can throw the fan and radiator in in about 30 minutes. But the injectors will be a pain taking off that upper intake. I hate it cause i can never remember where all the hoses go!

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, High T
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 02:43 PM   #12
IMPULSERACING
Registered Member

Ya that sounds like you're pretty busy. Still it's only monday you should have enough time before this weekend. Either way Good Luck!

------------------
92' LX Hatch 5 spd Edelbrock Performer Intake, pro-m 75mm MAF, 70mm T.B., 24lb injectors, 190lph, Mac fenderwall cold air induction, mallary ignition and coil, Cobra 1.7 rockers, 373:1 gear, upper and lower control arms, supersubs, 50/50's, front drag springs, no sway bar, battery in hatch, compucar N20 kit
IMPULSERACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2001, 04:28 PM   #13
Chappy
Registered Member

So is anyone from around Lafayette going, if so is there a meeting at the Walmart on the West Side, and what time. Thanks guys... I'm registered for the event, but I don't think that my car is going to be able to make it up. I'm just going to ride up with a friend of mine.