MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-09-2004, 10:36 AM   #1
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Exclamation gt lights

I was just wondering, Were the gt lights in the 87 gt's discountinued or what, becaues i have a gt with the original lights except that the passengers side is out. so i will have to buy lx lights of i can not get the gts.
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
PowerSlideGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 06:57 PM   #2
chatcher
Registered Member

front or rear? lense or bulb? im pretty sure you can find any and all pieces you should need though pick up mustangs and fast fords mag there are tons of suppliers of these parts
Old 04-09-2004, 09:39 PM   #3
White GT
Registered Member

A lot confusing. Gt have fog lamp which lx doesn't have. If you're telling about GT fog you can get them on internet and Ebay really easy.

Fog lamp for gt's are made by hella. Don't go to a ford dealer. These are too much expensive and this is exactly the same you'll find on internet.

If this is about the lx headlamps . Same thing.

Internet

But for these one. Get the Factory ford's head lamp. These are not more expensive on ebay than repro. And it's easier to fit what you already have. Some repro i bought in the past was a little more dark than factory ford's. Not really much, but still not the same.

My GT

My Web Page

On Car domain
White GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 AM   #4
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Default TAILLIGHTS

I need the tail lights that were discountued im talking about the tail lights, the ones that were louvered. I need the tail lights, i have decent headlights and fog lights.
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:52 PM   #5
Ieatcamaros
Domestic Rice really sucks!

Do you mean the bulb isn't burning or the light itself is busted? I have a pair of cheese grater lights if you are interested.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:23 PM   #6
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Talking

Yea the lense is busted, if you are talking about the tail lights that are louvered that came on the gt, then yes i am extremly interisted! tell me how much u want for them.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:31 PM   #7
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

This isnt my car, but if you can see, the back tail light lenses... thats what i need. If you have thows please tell me how much you want for them and all that. thank you.

Old 04-12-2004, 09:40 PM   #8
Ieatcamaros
Domestic Rice really sucks!

Do you only need the passenger side light? I am willing to sell the pass only if that is all you need. That is my only spare drivers side light and I kinda hate to get rid of it. It is maroon.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:23 AM   #9
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

No the passagers lense is fine, but the driver side is the one that is needed. Do you know any one who may want to part with a driveres side gt tail lense?
Old 04-13-2004, 10:46 AM   #10
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

I have a burgandy ("electric strawberry") driver side off my 93, its rather faded, but if you want it PM me. (BTW Its just the lens, I just swapped them out for the LX lenses. ) I also have the pass side, but its got a chunk missing.

Jorge
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #11
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Faded or not, all i need is the lense. please tell me what u want for it. i need.