MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-26-2002, 08:24 PM   #1
avbcon12
Registered Member

Default mustang security...

for all of you that know the trick with removing the door lock pins for security listen up.

i just did this because i heard how easy it was to get in. and i tried it and it took me 2 seconds.

anyway, when removing them i didnt want to have the holes in the door where it used to be. so what i did was put an LED indicator there that is hooked to my alarm. that way there isnt a hole AND showing that you have an alarm is much more visible. just thought id share the info...

im not disclosing the detail of this because i dont want to spread the word of how to break into cars (mustangs)...

take care,
adam
ported GT-40 heads w/ 1.7RR, Cobra intake w/ ported lower, 24# injectors, 190LPH pump, 75mm Pro-M MAF, 65mm TB, K&N panel, BBK long tubes, Off road H-pipe, 2 ch. Flowmaster, Black magic fan, Kirban FPR, 180 deg. T-stat, 3.73's, Steeda Tri-Ax, 130 amp alt. Accell 8.8 race wires/cap/rotor, motorcraft plugs, Factory Five suspension, etc etc etc....

http://avbcon12.stangnet.com
avbcon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 10:26 AM   #2
USMC302
Registered Member

My stang got broken into the other night, they broke in the driverside window and tried to steal the car, after trying to hotwire it they found out they weren't getting anywhere because they were missing the battery. We pulled it the night before thank God! we pulled it to put it in another vehicle the next day, anyway, they took my fraking tool box, over $500 of tools. This was in my apartment complex, my gated security guard patroling apartment complex. The cops said this was very common for the complex, then after the crime lab came out the found two prints on the car but didn't take them. They told us they were most likely ours so oh well! New Orleans is the worst place I have ever been, it is the highest car theft city in America and the cops here don't give a rats *** either. We disable all three of our mustangs in the parking lot every night now so they can't be stolen. Oh, it was the GT by the way.
Old 05-27-2002, 11:58 AM   #3
avbcon12
Registered Member

sorry to hear it man, thats exactly why im starting to take a lot of precaution now...

take care,
adam
ported GT-40 heads w/ 1.7RR, Cobra intake w/ ported lower, 24# injectors, 190LPH pump, 75mm Pro-M MAF, 65mm TB, K&N panel, BBK long tubes, Off road H-pipe, 2 ch. Flowmaster, Black magic fan, Kirban FPR, 180 deg. T-stat, 3.73's, Steeda Tri-Ax, 130 amp alt. Accell 8.8 race wires/cap/rotor, motorcraft plugs, Factory Five suspension, etc etc etc....

http://avbcon12.stangnet.com
avbcon12 is offline   Reply With Quote