View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 09:30 PM   #5
98GtPower
Registered Member

Hmm, I should probably try to drive safer. I've never been in an accident while driving, and I don't intend to. I think sometimes after bolting on new parts I just get in that mood of "I gotta drive fast and crazy". But driving crazy is for morons and you look even stupider if you get in an accident. So I'll just try to go the speed limit and signal. Its just sometimes I feel like that I need to drive fast, probably a bad "road rage" habit. Its smarter to be safe and now that I read my post I realize I was dumb for driving crazy. Less than a mile from where I was at, on a parralel street I saw a 5.0 and a Mitsubishi 3000GT racing at like 120mph...For some stupid reason, they felt that the race should take a turn on an intersecting street. The mustang tried to take a 90 degree corner at like 80 mph he flew over the island and hit an explorer. The explorer flipped and landed on top of another car. I recently found out that a girl died in that accident. Thats gonna make me think twice.