MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2002, 01:30 AM   #1
f1ux
Registered Member

Question Need some advice..

Hey everyone. I just registered on this board because I decided it was finally time to investigate and get some information from people who are avid mustang tuners and have a lot of experience (so all opinions are welcome). I have wanted a 5.0 (fox body in the year range of 87-93) for as long as I can remember, and I'm going to be purchasing a mustang next year and am in the process of earning all the funds that are gonna be needed for this project. I'm 16 going on 17 to btw, so I don't have a huge cash flow, but a decent one. Anyways here goes my list of questions for you folks to answer:

1. What year of mustang would you folks recommend to me? (in the range of 87-93).. I'm looking to build a street machine that is running n/a..

2. I'm looking to purchase a 331 stroker kit. What is a well known name for kits such as this and would it really be worth my time to purcahse this..

3. What components would you folks reccomend that I get out of the way first? I feel the motor is what I want to deal with right off the bat but a few opinions would be really helpful..

These are just a few questions that I can think of right now.. In advance I'll thank all the ppl that took the time to read this and an extra special thanks to all the folks who reply to my post.

Thanks,
-f1ux-
f1ux is offline   Reply With Quote