MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-24-2002, 03:57 PM   #1
Estwingr
Registered Member

Default Comp u car system, any one else have one?

Wow, don't flame me to hard, but I'm really a Dodge guy. I'm new here and am asking these questions in reguards to my brothers 89 LX 5.0 Convertible. He has a Comp u Car NO2 system and it works great, but he wants more power from it. Is that as easy as changing a jet in the injector? It sprays right in front of the throttle body.
We have not looked into this very far, would the horse power rating of the jet be stamped or marked on the jet? Are they color coded maybe? Thanks for any help, I'll try to attach a picture of the car if I can..........

Jeff
Estwingr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 05:41 PM   #2
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

nice lookin vert

The jet's will have a number stamped on them, not a hp rating. Your best bet would be to check out compucar's website (if they have one) and see if you can find any information there on what jets correspond to what hp ratings for this kit. You could also probably go to a local speed shop and talk to them about it and see what they've got.

Sorry I dont have any definate answers for ya, but good luck.