View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 09:56 AM   #1
OneBad91
Registered Member

Default New oil pump locked up

I finally got my new motor running by putting the stock injectors and mass air sensor back in and getting the timing set right. I was out driving around and i didn't even get on it and I saw that I didn't have any oil pressure. I pulled the motor back out to find my oil pump locked up and i broke the oil pump shaft. I bought a brand new melling high volume oil and I didn't even put 50 miles on it. Any Ideas?
90 lx notchback:4cyl to 5.0 conversion, Mac 1 3/4 long tube headers, 3 inch pro chamber, al. radiatior, 3:73 gears, underdrive pulleys, GT-40 intake with 1" spacer, cold air intake, electric fan, pro 5.0 shifter, smog pump delete, a/c delete, windage tray, flowmasters, turn downs, subframe connectors, 5-lug conversion. Pro Tru forged pistions, Roush 200 heads, z303 cam, 30# injectors, 70 mm t-body, 255 lph fuel pump, 1.6 roller rockers, 7 qt. pan, high volume oil pump, fuel pressure regulator, MSD 6AL, MSD blaster coil, MSD pro billet distributer, 75mm mass air, and a hell of alot of money.
OneBad91 is offline   Reply With Quote