Thread: nitrous people
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2001, 12:53 AM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Question nitrous people

Ok, I am looking at nitrous systems for my car. The motor is set up for a blower but I will not have the money to do it the right way for a few years. I would need the supercharger (3500.00) bigger injecters (700.00) and a management system (1500.00). That is just a rough number but it is still allot of cash that I don't have right now.
I am looking into a nitrous setup because it would be the cheap and easy way to get me in the low 10's.
If I were to run a wet nitrous setup I would not need to step up to a bigger injecter right? Also, what would be a good system? I don't want the plate system that mounts between the throtal body and intake. I am looking at a fogger system or one that will mount between the upper and lower of my victor 5.0 intake. What size shot would I need to put me in the low 10's? My car will do high 11's on motor, click on my sig to see my mods and tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Wade

------------------
NA 347 W/ stage 2 Canfield heads, out of the box Victor 5.0 intake, solid roller cam, Aeromotive fuel system.
MY CAR http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/...splay.cgi?1288
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote