View Single Post
Old 04-03-2001, 02:32 PM   #5
slo95
Registered Member

Thanks, the Timing is at 10*, set at Ford after the new converter install. Still has the nice bright yellow paint on the tick marks so it is EASY to read. I verified w/o spout, and checked for advance with spout. It is okay.
More Info?!, hmmm, didn't really want to BORE anyone more than that first post, but there is really nothing else I can think of, except for the TPS setting. HERE IT IS, also a diff post " I just checked my TPS voltage and resistance, and I think it is arse-backwards...just sitting there, harness unplugged, the resistance on the two lower pins is high, and goes down smoothly as the TB plate opens. BUT the voltage on those pins, KOEO is 4.36vdc closed, and WOT it is at like .48 vdc . can this be right? I always read that it should be around .98 KOEO, and in the 4v at WOT"
I have to get a vacuum and fuel pressure gauge to check those related things, I was kinda holding off to see if a solution would be found BEFORE I dump a hundred bucks on test equipment to then spend more for the fix.

[This message has been edited by slo95 (edited 04-03-2001).]
slo95 is offline   Reply With Quote