View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
jaredg16
Registered Member

Default Re: No Instrument Panel Lights

I'm having a similar problem with my 2003 Mustang. My instrument cluster lights won't come on when I turn on my lights. I can move the switch to turn the interior top lamp on but I still get nothing out of the instrument cluster. The headlights work, and when I turn on my bright beams, the little blue "bright light" indicator on the instrument panel comes on; When my blinkers are on, the blinker lights on the instrument panel function; and all of the warning lights ("check engine", "brake", "ABS", "seat belt","low fuel", etc) function properly. It also includes the lights on the heat/AC switches, which I assume are on the same circuit.

I checked all of the fuses under the steering column for the instrument clusters as well as the relay fuses in the power distribution box under the hood and all of the fuses are perfectly fine... no blown fuses at all. This leads me to think that it would be the headlight switch; however I am unsure of how to properly remove the headlight switch to test it.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Jared G.
Baton Rouge, LA
jaredg16 is offline   Reply With Quote