MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-03-2002, 01:59 AM   #1
Jester4kicks
Registered Member

Question Warrant issues revisited

*I originally posted this on the modular board, but realized this might be a better forum*

Greetings all- I actually have a 2000 V6, I'm looking to have sone fun and make some modifications. Pulleys, Cold air induction, Throttle body, exhaust, Suspension, and possibly a mod chip. The only thing I'm concerned about is the warranty effect any of these mods will have, I've been told the warranty will still remain in affect by some, and that the warranty will be totally shot by others. Does anyone have some real answers about what will and will not void the warranty? Or instead, is there any real reason to be worried about these kinds of light mods having an adverse affect on the car?

Thanks everybody
Jester4kicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 06:19 PM   #2
GodStang
College Stanger

all the ones you listed will effect your warranty. Some you can swap out in 30 mins if you have problems and Ford will never know.Plus the ones you listed will not cause problems if you get quality stuff as far as hurting the car