|04-16-2005, 01:00 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gainesville, FL
Panhard, Tri-link, etc.
I realize that this truly belongs in the classifieds section, but individually listing these parts would take quite some time. Besides, it would defeat being able to buy certain parts together in a package.
Parts for Sale:
- Prothane front control arm bushings = $30 (new in box)
- Evolution Motorsports Tri-link = $375 (new in box)
- Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar = $300 (bolted up to car for 30 days, if that, car spent more time on in the air than on the road; never tracked)
- Mac shorty headers, unequal length 1 5/8" industrial plated = $130 (new)
- Mac underdrive pulleys = $60 (new)
- FMS 3.55 ring and pinion set = $150 (new in box)
- Stock SN95 radiator = ???? make offer
- Stock SN95 upper and lower intake manifold w/throttle body(stock) - ???? make offer
- (4) BFG Scorcher T/A’s 245/45/17 (90% treadwear left) = $200
- Hays 10.5” 10-spline metallic 10-pluck clutch disc = $30
- (8) 30lb injectors = $130
I'm switching my set-up to an IRS, which explains why I am getting rid of solid axle components. As for the rest, I just need to get rid of it. I am willing to sell components together as well just to speed up the selling process. Email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call anytime, 352-359-2011.
Last edited by procharge94; 04-16-2005 at 11:50 PM..
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Long Time No Post||OnMy3rdStang||Blue Oval Lounge||4||12-05-2004 10:34 PM|
|My report from racing at the NMRA event in Bowling Green (was ATTN: Lt. Dan)||andy669||Racer's Club House||12||10-08-2003 03:41 PM|
|Winter storage suggestions & New best ET time from last weekend||Stang_ROTY||Windsor Power||4||10-09-2002 07:19 PM|
|Ozzfest Review Time||MidNiteBlu 5.0||Blue Oval Lounge||6||09-05-2002 07:16 PM|
|First time at track (timeslips included)||Gautam||Blue Oval Lounge||0||09-08-2001 11:42 PM|