MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2002, 01:10 AM   #1
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Question PI Stallion...worth the cash...?

Heyooo...well I'm thinking about throwing on a PI Stallion torque converter on my aod. I was thinking about selling my vert for a 5spd coupe, but I really like my vert. What do you guys think I should do, anyone opposse to the torque converter besides drtbiker?lol. I want to make the AOD more fun. Well, back to the question. Is this thing really worth $700 and I know it claims 2 tenths in 60 foot times and about a 7 tenth reduction in 1/4 times...but for those of you who have one, is this really the case? let me know. I wanna use my money wisely!!! (I'm 17 and I work at an ice cream store COLD STONE!, so I want to make my money count!, don't we all?lol ) oh and if I get this, anything else I should really invest in? like a Tranny cooler or something, don't these AOD's heat up real bad and cause lower et's? , and also any other companies I should look for, for a torque converter, thanx!!!