Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2002, 10:42 AM   #14
Rosco
Registered Member

Hehe, yeah I just realized about the intake yesterday when i actually got time to read about it more detailed. Is the H-pipe I need a short one? or one of the full length pipes. To myself I would think that they are the shorter ones, obvisouly becuase the headers are long..hehe I was thinking about the BBK Long Tube 1-5/8" headers. Only becuase i've heard BBK's are good and they aren't all *that* expensive.

Wow, that systemmax II 350hp kit is nice, the only prob is all the other requirements they said you need for it including

70mm Mass Air Flow Meter
24 or 30 lb./hr. Fuel Injectors
65 mm or larger EGR Spacer
65 mm or larger Throttle Body
190 lb./hr. Fuel Pump
1.6:1 SVO Roller Rocker Arms
Late Model Valve Covers
Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator
Champion RN14YC Plugs

my only problem with that is that it would cost me and arm and a leg to get everything. Also they recommend that you go with an SVO tranny.
Although I was looking at the 2 kits and the 271 HP one isn't bad at all...the only problem i see it that you hafto use the stock upper intake manifold. But i guess i could just keep that the way it is.

Rosco
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote