View Single Post
Old 10-11-2001, 01:48 AM   #1
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Post For whoever it was considering using stock ported heads

This was copied from an ad I found when I was considering buying a set of ported stock heads instead of porting them myself. Somebody on here was asking about flow numbers of ported stock heads, but I can't remember who it was. The company has a web site at www.bhperformance.com

Heads & Valvetrain
SEMI PORTED ROLLER MOTOR HEADS New process for roller heads BHPerformance is offering this head as a semi ported version, This head, with the intake port volume only 3cc larger than stock while still using the stock 1.78 and 1.45 valve sizes boasts impressive flow numbers. Heads come complete with a burn and blast, new springs to .525 lift, new machined locks, seals, port matched intake and exhaust and a fresh valve job. We offer either exchange for $395 or outright sale for $495. Check out our airflow numbers. .550 lift 196cfm, that's 25% to 30% over stock. Any lifts greater than .525 need our upgrade spring, 10 degree retainers and locks package only $85. Also free shipping! up to $50. BEAT THIS! ALSO WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTER CARD AND DISCOVE

PHONE: 1-888-564-0223

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

------------------
Gunning for 12's!

Buy your parts here
ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote