MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-15-2001, 07:01 PM   #1
drewcifer
Registered Member

Angry Roger Baker/Steven McCall RIPOFF

I was recently ripped off on a mustang site by a man claiming to be Roger Baker (email: rogerbak@hotmail.com) from Panama. He answered my wanted ad for a Twin Turbo Technologies Kit for my Mustang. He gave me a good price and I emailed and spoke with him over the phone (a cell phone) several times. I sent him a down payment of $500 via Western Union to Panama City Panama (Central America).
After that I never heard from him - I tried his cell # and someone else is now renting it; I began posting wanted ads for this man and I heard from several people who had also been ripped off by this man.

Here is what we know: He uses the aliases Roger Baker and Andy Penington, possibly fake addresses in GA, KY, WA, and Panama.

But his REAL NAME is STEVEN MCCALL, he lives in Seattle WASHINGTON. I am actively searching for this man; anyone who has done legit business with him may have an address. ANYONE who knows this man and has his address and/or phone number, PLEASE email me - info leading to this man will be $$REWARDED$$. My email is drewcifer@charter.net. Thanks for your time.
drewcifer is offline   Reply With Quote