Thread: Which S/C?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 03:12 PM   #11
stangsrule
Registered Member

Adam, just as a final note (from me anyway) I personally think any of the major brands are going to be fine, except for the Powerdynes they all get my vote. They will all give plenty of power increase and great realiability. Turbos also are awesome and I really want to try a twin turbo kit one of these days. My best advice to you is to make sure whatever you get take the time to match it to your needs and desires and make sure you leave yourself room to grow. It seems that everybody that goes with forced induction finds it is always too easy to crank up the boost and we all know that when it comes to horsepower, more is always better!! So, keep that in mind and try to get something that will leave you a little room to grow with. Also keep in mind that the more you do to your engine to improve air flow the more you get out of your forced induction but you also have to add more fuel!!! Good luck with what ever you decide and have fun but be safe!
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote