MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-16-2001, 02:06 AM   #1
jpumpkinn
Registered Member

Angry SAN ANTONIO TEAL 5.0 90 LX CAR THIEF

San Antonio,tx mustang owners beware.
I busted a car thief while he was in my car. He ran off before I could get to him. But I saw who he was. They were driving a get away car that was a TEAL 90-93 FOX BODY MUSTANG 5.0 LX the trunk kind not the hatchback. The car had the pony 5 star rims and I think it had hood pins. The guy was a hispanic guy with short black hair around 200 pounds. Alarms do no good with this team they disarmed it. The police seemed to think that they had a key to my car. There were no entry marks. These punks are pros. They also cut my club off the wheel. Possibly a employee from a repair shop or a alarm installer. If you see this car or know this car please post the license plate. There is nothing worse than a fellow stanger who will steal from his own! The rest of us work hard for our cars not steal. GET A JOB!!! I opologize if your car is teal and not the theif.
jpumpkinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2001, 10:57 AM   #2
mustang928
Registered Member

That sucks man! At least they didn't take your car. Yeah those club things really don't work, well then again in your case they do. Just held them up enough for you to catch him/them in the act...I hate this losers, ever think of installing a battery disconnect switch??
mustang928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2001, 11:42 AM   #3
jimberg
Registered Member

Has anyone ever tried that Die Hard battery that has security built into it? I was thinking of getting one. They're cool because they will supply enough juice to your computer and clock so you don't lose your settings, but they will not let your car start. They have a key fob for turning it on and off. They will also protect against leaving your headlights on and such.

------------------
351W 89 Mustang GT Convertible
jimberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2001, 02:26 PM   #4
JamGtStang
Registered Member

Angry

That sucks man!! Once i was in my room with my girlfriend and this stupid kid was trying to brake into my car...so i yell at him and the mf ran like a little bit@# i got into my car and I starting looking for him and i saw him on a gas station by my house(with other guys)I went back to my house and call the cops well they showed up like an hour later... they didnt even look for them....

by the way jpumpkinn i just got my cobra bumper click in the link below so u can see it ... thanks for ur help man

http://members.mustangworks.com/jamg...ang/index.html

JamGtStang is offline   Reply With Quote