Thread: 4 vs 8
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2002, 05:23 PM   #2
Sonics2042
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by fordkid68
Jeb_Bush_2000 thanks after I posted the qustions about oversteer my dad walked in and I asked him and he used my brother cause he has done it more then once and has gone through A couple of fences.

Piston yea my friend has A tbird and it's A fun car. and you don't have to worry about the respecting of cars I respect every car that my family has and am always offeering to fix them tune them up or wash them what ever needs to be done. basicly cars is my life. and I don't drive like A ******* I mean I have my permit so it's not like I have driven on my own but I don't drive crazy and wont when I get my lisence.

thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it especially since I am yung and nobody seems to want to help me cause of it.

Not trying to be a jerk, but please re-read what you write before you actually post. No one is perfect (I know I am not...!), but I have a hard time following some of your posts due to spelling and/or grammar. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but just FYI.

Thanks,
DoranW
[MAC Cold Air Intake]-[BBK Equal Shorties]
[3.55 Gears]-[Cobra Intake Manifold (Upper and Lower]
[E-303 Cam]-[Granetelli Mass Air Flow Sensor]
[Front and rear sway bars]-[New black carpet and seats.]
[Adjustable Fuel Regulator]-[T5 Conversion w/ K. Cobra Clutch/Hurst STS]
[Cobra Throttle Body]-[130A Alt. Conversion]

Thinking about:
Aftermarket Heads!
Vortech A-Trim
Sonics2042 is offline   Reply With Quote