Thread: 4 vs 8
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 10:19 AM   #17
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile Re-direction

FordKid68:

I suspected you might be offended by my last post and I'm sorry if you were but a lot of people took a lot of time to type out many messages to you in order to assist you in deciding what to go with and you end up not buying anything, which is fine, but it seemed as if you really don't know which way to go and the more input you get the more confusing it is.

You're not the first person to do this here and I wanted to make the point that we like to talk Mustangs, offer suggestions, relate experiences and give advice but it seemed as if you were just day-dreaming about cars and not being serious while letting our members post message after message to you in the expectation that you were using these as a way to make a car decision.

I understand your frustration about not being taken seriously and that it's annoying but I also hope you can get past your annoyance for a moment and see why people don't take some teenagers seriously. This thread is a good example of that and I wanted you (and others) to see it.

When you do get serious about buying a 'Stang this site will still be here and our members will be ready to help, just as they are now. No one wants to offend you, including me, but that's a two-way street. Respect our member's time and effort in posting information to you, too.

Sorry for any misunderstanding (and that little kid who posted flames - he's gone). We'll trust there are no hard feelings so please visit us again and feel free to comment or ask questions when you have them.