View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 04:30 PM   #6
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

I did notice a little bit of pep, but not a drastic difference. I have never had cooling issues to the point where I thought it was going to over heat. It does tend to run hotter than it did, but never above normal. As far as charging, I had 3 amps, 1 - 15" sub, 2 - 6x9's, 2 - 5x7's and 2 - 3 1/2's and a crossover in my car and never had a dead battery. My lights would dim a little when I stopped, but it wasnt noticeable until I revved or took off. The CAI is garbage on a pretty much stock car. The only thing it has done for me is, it whistles when you hit the gas because of the air running through the filter and it sounds kind of cool. That didnt start until I got my TB though. And people say on a car with the stock intake and heads, anything over 65mm TB will kill low end, but my times improved a little (maybe .05 to .1) when I installed it. With better flowing heads and intake, the TB is a must. I say get some headers too. You can pick them up on ebay for a good price. I got mine used at a speed shop for $70. Hope this helps and congrats on the purchase.

Caymon
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote