View Single Post
Old 08-22-2001, 11:48 PM   #3
stangit
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by green94droptop:
A couple of weeks ago I installed Granetelli Motorsports progressive rate springs on my 94 gt conv. Everything went good; used new springs isolators on all four corners, too. Now, I'm noticing that my car is sitting a little lower on the left rear side as compared to the right rear side.

Am I crazy or something? Has anybody ever experienced this?

Thanks again guys.

My car sags in the rear also. The only thing I'd noticed was that the rear springs were in differently. One spring has the end at the bottom of the spring pointing towards the front and the other was pointed towards the rear. The spring with the end pointing towards the rear is the correct position, I believe. I remember reading it somewhere. My car has as much as 3/4" of tilt. I can feel it going over pumps...

If this is your problem please let me know as I will be trying to fix mine this winter when I put rear brakes on it. I was going to either buy or rent a spring compressor to fix it while the spings were in the vehicle. The rear jacked off the ground of course.

Not sure about the correct position for the fronts. I'll know more next winter.

P.S. Someone tried to sell me spring spacers to fix it.... jerks. I won't mention who.

See Yaa
stangit is offline   Reply With Quote