Thread: Money to Spend
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 06:05 PM   #4
Rosco
Registered Member

Well I have plans already for some 17" Chrome Cobra R Rims, in which i already have tires for the rear, and the Steeda Tri-Ax, my previous stang had, so thats coming also. I have a 3g alternator, longtubes, shorty h-pipe, gears and a set of mint pony's coming up in a couple weeks. So with that being all set, i just need some mufflers for my complete exhaust.

So with that being covered as well, I figure I will have anywhere between $4k-$5k to put into it pretty much instantly.

Also, the car just needs a clutch, in which case i already have a centerforce pressure plate and disc sitting in my garage. It also just needs a tune-up, in which case i am hoping around $200 for that, if I don't run into any problems with it.
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote