View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 03:45 PM   #6
Rosco
Registered Member

Default Re: car won't start after head reinstall

interesting..Just curious at how it works? it's funny, i had a couple left over gaskets in my kit, and it looks like one of them fits to that also. My last question is, I have been having issues with my car running very lean, even before i did the head gaskets. I have 2 electronic air/fuel gauges, one for each bank. Now im not sure what bank is which, as they were already on the car when i bought it. One bank runs usually at 1 bar, and never gets out of lean on less im at wot, and the other bank usually runs about half, and will get out of lean when at wot. I was wondering what I should look for on the car to adjust/fix it. Maybe a fuel regulator? I also get horrible gas mileage...Just put $10 in gas yesterday. Got it up to a little over a 1/4, i have about 35 miles on it, normal driving, shifting right around 2k every gear, and it's just below an 1/8th now? Any ideas?
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote