View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:02 AM   #10
scale
Registered Member

Default Re: working on my front spring install...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxmon View Post
Where I live L&M fleet sells individual sockets, not sure if they have impact sockets though. (I use regular sockets with my impact wrench alot though with no trouble, even though I have a full set of impact sockets ) Not sure if you have L&M in the cities or not, but I've seen individual sockets at autozone before I believe it was...Best of luck.

hey, also, you said you pounded your ball joints out of your spindles, did you smack the ball joint or the spindle? The spindle is the way to go.

well i headed off to home depot (because they were the closest) and trying to buy there 18in husky breaker bar. They guy in tools had never heard of one (even though they are on the website). He said he thought i needed a rachet...and then another guy came over and told me the breaker bars are in the electrical department. Needless to say i left.

Then i head to sears to get a craftman 18". They were clean out even though they showed up instock on the website. I gave up. Tonight ill probably try to go to lowes for a Kobalt and see if they have them. What a PITA.

If i was smart i would order up a S-K or somthing of better quality but i dont wanna wait 2 weeks to get it

Anyone else notice that sears now sells s-k tools on their website? Weird...
1991 LX coupe,AOD, red, 80k, K&N, MAC cat back, MAC off-road X, Autometer Gauges, BBK Ceramic unequals, fully polished upper intake, fuel rails, and egr, working on installing.....MM full length subs, H&R sport springs, MM Lower control arms, MM caster camber plates, bilstein shocks, struts.
scale is offline   Reply With Quote