View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 11:59 PM   #14
SaleenGTS
RICE taste like Chicken

Unit I was kinda foggy on that reply, I know that was part of my point....thanks for clarifying that though, I wasn't sure if everyone understood that.

But I also do recall 1BAD saying that it isn't possible, especially with 9:1. I took that saying It isn't possible at all.

I just said it was, and I think I also said that he had hi-rpm power and higher comp.

1BAD, before you go shooting off your mouth again like you have been known to do, MAKE SURE THAT YOU REMOVE YOUR FOOT FROM YOUR MOUTH and close any ends that can be elaborated on, like you didn't do. See that right there? A little on the right?? That's it, right there "Granted this wasn't a very streetable car and he had high compression, but he hit 390 at the tires, but at high RPM's." I don't think I see 14:1 there .....I mean COME ON, IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO READ!

Tell you the truth, I really don't think you know jack about mustangs....all you do is slam them because you have a "Oh no its an SS LS-1, they run 12.90's stock"(more like 13.4's)

That is what they call treason in some countries brotha. I think they kill in some too.

Quit claiming to be a "mustang guy" and go somewhere where your opinion matters. I am sick of your "know-it-all" attitude and how you slam people when they disagree with you. You aren't God. "It's best to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt."

------------------
Dustin
89 Saleen GT Sport,347, TFS Street Heat Intake(port matched),TFS TW Heads(Stage 2),TFS #2 cam,BD-11A 9 psi,Crane 1.6 rr's,BBK 70mm TB,Pro-M 80mm MAF,MSD 6BTM, FMS 9mm wires,BBK longtubes,BBK Short H-pipe,American Thunder cat back,3.55's

516 rwhp
553 rwtq
http://www.mustangworks.com/rides/pi...1549-slot1.jpg

12.3@119 street tires OLD MOTOR

11.496@121.08slicks OLD MOTOR

[This message has been edited by SaleenGTS (edited 11-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SaleenGTS (edited 11-02-2001).]
SaleenGTS is offline   Reply With Quote