View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 01:02 AM   #19
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

***Tell you the truth, I really don't think you know jack about mustangs....all you do is slam them because you have a "Oh no its an SS LS-1, they run 12.90's stock"(more like 13.4's)

That is what they call treason in some countries brotha. I think they kill in some too.

Quit claiming to be a "mustang guy" and go somewhere where your opinion matters. I am sick of your "know-it-all" attitude and how you slam people when they disagree with you. You aren't God. "It's best to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt."

How the heck have I been slamming mustangs? You guys are nuts....13.4 is right on the money! And I'm not your brotha, by the way. I have never claimed to be "mustang guy", and I have never claimed I know it all, not even close man...I don't know where you are getting that from. LoL...You Internet studs are hilarious, Talk is cheap, so I'll add to that, how about meeting me somewhere, I don't know half way or something? And seeing how that blower does against my nitrous set-up.

------------------
-1989 GT, not stock.
-2000 Camaro SS-A4,
-1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383, RPM air-gap intake, demon carb., tubbed, trick flow TW heads, trick flow pistons, 6" rod's, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, 4 inch cowl hood, Ford 9", auburn Pro-series Posi, Pro-billet distributor, Sanderson Jet-hot coated headers, Custom radiator,
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote