View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 08:03 PM   #37
Mach 1
Registered Member

***Now thats funny. NEWS FLASH - I for one will not be "in awe".

Awe, utter disgust, it really doesn't matter to me.

"utter disgust"
What in the hell is that supposed to mean? Im not sure what you are implying or trying to say here.

Sounds like your a lot of talk so far.

***Now I think its possible to build a 351 windsor that would waste that ls1 for around that same money.

Not if you bought the LS1 for $1000.

If you can read, I was talking about the additional costs of putting the GM motor in the ford car, which would bring the price to well over $1000

***Modifying cars is expensive and a lot of hassle anyway. If you have a lot of money and time, then this might be something challenging to try just for the heck of it, but for most people, forget it.

I personally like modifying cars, it is expensive sometimes, but worth it in my opinion.

We all like modifying cars, or else we wouldnt be on this site. I dont think your capable of accepting a different view point, or your missing the point all together. The point was the hassles involved in making this swap work not being worth the trouble. If that sounds like something you want to undertake, then just say it. Dont talk around it.

***no to mention that a lot of people wouldnt be interested in buying such an abortion if you ever wanted to sell it.

Your wrong.

No, your wrong. You can tell me that this abortion wouldnt turn away potential buyers who want a mustang? MOST people who want a mustang, dont want one with a GM engine that someone had to specially install, which would cause maintenance headaches in the future. I didnt say there wouldnt be people interested at all. Again, you take quotes out of context, which you seem proud of...lol.
RHC member #142