View Single Post
Old 11-21-2001, 01:06 AM   #48
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I agree. My cousin, Uncle and Aunt all live in OK. "Okie" is a term given to Oklahoma people because of a select few "Okieboy's" like Okieboy.

Back to Okieboy now. I don't need to, nor do I want to go to the track. Like I said, I have much better ways to spend $100 of my money for a run or two. If I see an invincible LS1 on the street, I beat it. Then come back here and post the kill, generally. Bolting on a pair of slicks and giving me a track time when it's all pooped up with traction compound and the like doesn't mean anything to me when my bumpers next to yours at a stop light. There is no traction compound, and no slicks (most of the time).

I bet they are all dynoing 315rwhp reliably in your GM Magazines 315rwhp = 380hp at the crank. Why aren't all those GM's in the 12's? Same with the legendary 109 traps. Why is it nobody on this board see's them? They all go to the track and watch the LS1's bend pushrods. They just never trap anywhere near the velocity they should with that kind of supposed hp. Why is it the Viper, which weighs about the same as a manual LS1 traps 120+ with 450hp, and the LS1's can't manage a 110? If an LS1 even had 350hp, it should be damn close to a 110. Maybe all these magical LS1's dynoing 315hp are located in Liegenfelter's garage, or they are using the dyno that Skyman used hahaha.

So are you saying you lied about selling your car in the Female Forum, Okieboy? Can't tell much of the truth anyway. hey though, since this is just the internet, lying out your ******* is everyday practice. We like to keep our forums real here, dude. You really are a moron if you can't figure that out.

Okieboy, just leave the works, only the girls in the Female Forum like you cause you actually show them respect. Your ego needs a beating. Why do you hang around? You're not wanted. You bash stangs, you're stupid, and you make the GM guys look like ****. Go over to LS1.com where the Fbod is always the winner, and the Mustang is always in the rear view mirror.

Fostang. Put 300rwhp down on a T-5 and don't miss gears. The 8.8" will be fine. The driveshaft could use an upgrade, $159. 302, GT-40p heads, ported. Cobra intake. 24lb/hr injectors. B cam, 1.7rr. Custom headers. You're now putting out every bit as much as an LS1 does if it's tuned. Buy those parts used (just like a pushrod bending LS1) and you can come out well under $1500. You'll have an extra grand to throw at the car now. That's enough to pick up a worn 302 and treat it to a full rebuild (if you do the work). The $2500 estimate is conservative by the way, and based on you doing the work. If you want to stick an LS1 into a Stang, go for it. I don't much care, and most of the guys/girls on this board won't give a damn either. You asked for our opinions, you got them. You had reason to believe this would be the response, so I don't see why you are trying to justify it? You can do what you want. Your money, your car, your choices. If you are looking for our approval, you're not gonna get it. Do you really need it?