View Single Post
Old 02-24-2001, 04:43 AM   #75
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokedawg:

Skyman-the reason I jumped at your and i never cussed you out man. is because you have no idea how much people can get stuff for so when u try to tell me that there isnt anyway i got that combo for that certain amount. It really ticked me off.
Actually you can go to my webpage and look at all my parts on my way putting my motor together. http://php.iupui.edu/~drramsey
Thanks alot

I didnt mean to attack you, but at first you know it looksed impossible to put the engine together for that price. There was no way we could know the deals and exceptions that you had. We then just went at it head to head, as you claimed you knew everything about it all and had it all figured out for 440hp. Obviously you don't, cuz you asking questions here now and switching your combo around. THATS GOOD! We all ask questions constantly. I always am asking, and no one knows it all, but with some help from everyone here we can fix our little mistakes and get our stangs all running well. Glad to see the switch to the A9L and bigger cam. Hopefully we'll see 11's outta your combo when its all said and done.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-TFS Heads, E-303 Cam, Edelbrock Intake, and more.
-Videos (MPEG)-
0-110MPH In car view (963k)
All Throttle through 3 gears! (497k)
Tire Smoking Burnout! (218k)

Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote